The Husband, despite all his teasing,
insists that I can.
Says that I just don't try.
I think he's wrong.
He does have a Shallow Hal complex.
He does think I'm a size 2.
God bless him!
as I mentioned previously,
I made this Chocolate Skor Cake for
Robi's Cricut Party.
I only brought enough that day
for the girls to
Which meant more than enough
to make a second batch for me and TH.
After our lovely dinner at The Keg on Sunday,
I dished out
what I thought was
a healthy serving of Chocolate Skor Cake.
TH made yummy noises the entire time he ate it.
About 30 minutes later,
he went downstairs and came back
with an even larger helping!
"Dude!" I laugh.
"Do you have any idea how fattening that is?!"
"Yeah, but it's good," he argues.
Which made me realize that ya'll might want the recipe.
So here goes ...
You will need:
1 chocolate cake mix/recipe
1 butterscotch pudding mix/recipe
1 large tub of Cool Whip
4 Skor chocolate bars, broken into small pieces or 1 bag of Skor chips
- Bake the chocolate cake according to directions.
Allow to cool, then cut into pieces.
- Prepare the butterscotch pudding according to directions.
- Layer pieces of chocolate cake in a glass dish.
(a glass dish makes for better presentation)
- Spread a layer of pudding over the cake pieces.
- Sprinkle Skor pieces over the pudding.
- Spread whip cream over the Skor pieces.
- Repeat with at least another set of layers.
Let me know if you make it and how it turns out for you.