Friday, July 10, 2009

My Buffyverse

I'm looking forward to spending the day with Alex tomorrow.

Now ... as much as I'm looking forward to seeing her
(and I am, Sis, I promise!)
I'm REALLY looking forward to the return of my Buffy DVDs.

The last time Alex came over for a girls' weekend,
I lent her my Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD set.
All seven seasons.

She's returned one through four,

but I don't want to start re-watching the series until I have all seven.

Now, for those of you who know me,
you know I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.
HUGE!

But let me tell you,
that's NOTHING compared to how much of a Buffy fan I am.
Alex texted me on a regular basis as she watched the series.
It was like watching it for the first time all over again.

By far, the funniest text was:

Buffy has a sister?! WTF????!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Harry Potter is coming! I am pumped too. It is going to be great.

Optimistic Pessimist said...

i love buffy!!! If i lived closer to you I would so be coming over for Buffy marathons!

Crazy Mo said...

Sunshinemeg: I KNOW!! I'm soooo psyched!

Optimistic Pessimist: I'm torn between spending all day Sunday watching the Harry Potter movies, or starting my next Buffathon. A few of my favourite episodes are Band Candy, Earshot, Hush (OMG those guys were freaky!), Superstar (hilarious!), Life Serial (the Trio were a riot), Once More with Feeling, Tabula Rasa, Normal Again, Same Time Same Place, StoryTeller ... see what you've made me do. I could go on and on and on ...

Sabrina said...

Ha ha...that's great...I never did watch Buffy. I'll have to borrow your DVDs next.