Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jackpot!

I'm not going to go with the obvious here.
It snot (sorry, couldn't resist) my place to judge the diggers.
But people guys, at least do it in the privacy of your own home.

(And, yes, that's Gerry Butler)

Which reminds me ...


I distinctly recall driving with The Husband when we first started dating.
I'm sitting in the passenger seat, gazing at the people in the other cars.
We passed a guy digging for nuggets.
He was in deep.
Up to the second nuckle.

I turned to The Husband (then, The Boyfriend) and asked:
"Why do guys pick their noses in the car?"
Meaning, why do they do it in public?
Do they think the car window provides some sort of invisibility shield?
They watch too much sci-fi if you ask me.

The Husband doesn't miss a beat and replies, very seriously:
"Because their wives won't let them do it at home."

Of course.



3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Gross! I understand the need to excavate from time to time, but do it in private - and preferably with a tissue!

Lynn C Mama to 3 said...

I am starting to think we are married to the same man. One day I asked my husband why his car smelled so bad and he said "because you get mad when I fart in the house." True... very true.

Mandy said...

Hahaha! I wonder if he spit on the sidewalk after digging for his buried treasure. Sooo sexy indeed!