Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yay Me!

Mi marca final para mi clase española es noventa y siete!
Bravo!
Aplauso para la señora!!

And for those of you who need a translation ...

My final mark for my Spanish class is 97!
Woot! Woot!
Can I get a witness?!

Actually, those last two sentences weren't direct translations.
Just in case you were wondering.

I'm quite pleased, and pleasantly surprised, with my mark.
Yo soy muy feliz!
I expected honours, but somewhere in the high 80s, low 90s.
Certainly not 97.

I wasn't planning on taking Spanish 2.
But I want to take another course.
I was thinking about a creative writing course.
I like where my writing is going.
I've been blogging and posting under a pen name
and I'm getting positive feedback.
I think I'd like to see where this takes me.




3 comments:

lady fairchilde said...

mazel tov!

Dan Felstead said...

Crazy....C O N G R A T S!!! Go for the writing as well...I have always wanted to know a famous author!

Dan

Anonymous said...

That is awesome crazy mo! Good work.