I picked my faves to post ...
- How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
- How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
- Why is 'bra' singular and 'panties' plural?
- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
- Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
- Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
- Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they know there isn't enough money?
- Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
- Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
- Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?
- Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
And my FAVOURITE......
The statistics on sanity is that one out of every four persons are suffering from some sort of mental illness.
Think of your three best friends.
If they're okay, then it's you.