She left it open for others to participate if they wanted.
I wanted to.
I was assigned "S".
Not only is it fun, but it gives me an idea for today's blog.
Here's the deal:
- Leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter.
- Write about ten things you love that begin with said letter.
- Post the list on your blog.
- When people comment on your list, you assign a letter, and the game continues.
I'm not ashamed to say I love comments!
So, without further ado, I give you my S List, in no particular order.
- Starbucks. Ask anyone who knows me. I have a serious addiction to Starbucks. My usual is a Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte.
- Sleep. I have chronic insomnia. Sleep is precious to me.
- Sewing. For a real explanation on this see my other blog.
- Shower. I seem to have epiphanies in the shower. Don't ask. It's probably because my brain is allowed to wander since it doesn't have to concentrate on the task at hand. I also have epiphanies when I'm trying to fall asleep (see 2 above). They're usually Contessa related (see 3 above).
- Summer. I love summer. Spring is ok. Fall is nice too. Hate Winter. HATE. IT. To me, summer equals motorcycle, camping, long days, warm nights. Winter sucks.
- Salmon. Mmmmmmm, salmon. Just about every time we go out for dinner, I order salmon. The Husband doesn't particularly like salmon, so we don't have it at home. But a friend shared a BBQ recipe with him and he tried it out this summer. It was delish!
- Sisters. Alex, BJ and I are close. We call each other sisters. I love them dearly.
- Spa Day. This has become a ritual. At least once a year, my sisters (see 7 above) and I pick a spa and go nuts. This year, we're going to the Nouvelle Maria Spa at the King Edward. Massages, reflexology, facials, manis and pedis. Absolute Heaven!
- Spouse. What can I say. I'm a lucky girl. I'm married to the best guy ... he cooks, he cleans, he does the laundry, he takes care of the cars and motorcycles ... yup, I'm a lucky girl. I love you, hon!
- Sundays. The Husband works a lot. So do I for that matter. We don't get to spend a lot of time together. In fact, we only get every second Sunday together. We do get a few evenings each week, but if you're counting entire days to bond, it's only every other Sunday. So I absolutely love Sundays.
So that's my list.
I think what I'll do is expand on each item in future blogs. I know you'll all be waiting with bated breath.
Don't forget to leave your comments ... and let me know if you want to play along!