Cousin Alex wanted to play along with the Word Game. She doesn't blog, so she sent me an email, which I've posted below.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Perfect pick on my letter Mo, you know me well. This list made me feel great.
- Love. I'm very fortunate to have a man that truly loves me. I think we've been through every Wedding vow (sickness, health, etc...) and he's still there for me 120%. I also have an amazing family. My boys are the best (honestly that's not too biased - just ask their Aunt Mo.) And it totally goes without saying my sisters are the best. I'm extremely blessed with tons of Love.
- Life. I truly enjoy my life. This is another year for my life to blossom more. My hubby and I have many things going on that are all about us and I'm so looking forward to every day of my life.
- Laugh. I absolutely love to laugh. It heals the soul right down to your toes. There is no other medicine like it and I enjoy doing it often (even if it causes tears and panty wetness!).
- Lust. I'm proud to say I still lust after my man after 18 years of marriage, and I know he does for me too. (I won't go into detail but Mo is jealous of my marathon man!)
- Lazy Days. Who doesn't enjoy a lazy day! From sunup to sundown in pj's reading a great book. I don't get them often so I take advantage of it when I do.
- Learning. As a kid I hated it but now I love learning new things. Whether it's growing more spiritually or educationally from my kids it's all wonderful. For example ... Did you know that it costs 50 cents to make a phone call from a payphone now?! I found out when I threw a quarter at my son when he was bugging me and told him to call someone who cares. I thought I was being clever because he doesn't have a cell phone yet but it totally lost it's effect when he told me it wasn't enough money! Learning saves embarrassments in life.
- Lists. I love making lists and checking things off as they get done. It's a great feeling. Of course, my favourite is the 'Honey Do' list!
- Lottery. It doesn't matter if it's a scratch, 649, Super 7, or break open tickets. I play and win often and I know it's going to be a big win soon!!
I wish everyone an "L" day!