Thursday, January 15, 2009

Alex's L List


Cousin Alex wanted to play along with the Word Game. She doesn't blog, so she sent me an email, which I've posted below.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Perfect pick on my letter Mo, you know me well. This list made me feel great.

"L"

  1. Love. I'm very fortunate to have a man that truly loves me. I think we've been through every Wedding vow (sickness, health, etc...) and he's still there for me 120%. I also have an amazing family. My boys are the best (honestly that's not too biased - just ask their Aunt Mo.) And it totally goes without saying my sisters are the best. I'm extremely blessed with tons of Love.
  2. Life. I truly enjoy my life. This is another year for my life to blossom more. My hubby and I have many things going on that are all about us and I'm so looking forward to every day of my life.
  3. Laugh. I absolutely love to laugh. It heals the soul right down to your toes. There is no other medicine like it and I enjoy doing it often (even if it causes tears and panty wetness!).
  4. Lust. I'm proud to say I still lust after my man after 18 years of marriage, and I know he does for me too. (I won't go into detail but Mo is jealous of my marathon man!)
  5. Lazy Days. Who doesn't enjoy a lazy day! From sunup to sundown in pj's reading a great book. I don't get them often so I take advantage of it when I do.
  6. Learning. As a kid I hated it but now I love learning new things. Whether it's growing more spiritually or educationally from my kids it's all wonderful. For example ... Did you know that it costs 50 cents to make a phone call from a payphone now?! I found out when I threw a quarter at my son when he was bugging me and told him to call someone who cares. I thought I was being clever because he doesn't have a cell phone yet but it totally lost it's effect when he told me it wasn't enough money! Learning saves embarrassments in life.
  7. Lists. I love making lists and checking things off as they get done. It's a great feeling. Of course, my favourite is the 'Honey Do' list!
  8. Lottery. It doesn't matter if it's a scratch, 649, Super 7, or break open tickets. I play and win often and I know it's going to be a big win soon!!

I wish everyone an "L" day!

Alex

3 comments:

Crazy Mo said...

Great list, Sis! And for ya'll who don't know Alex's hubby ... he's Mr. Romantic. Candles, music ... the whole nine yards. Yeah, I'm jealous. We all are!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

That's so sweet that she wanted to do it and you posted it on your blog. Awwww! Great list too!

Clippy Mat said...

Great list Alex. Always interesting to read about someone else's loves. thanks for sharing :-)