Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Dance!

I'm leeeeeeeevin' on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again.

Well, I suppose that's not exactly true. I'll be back next Friday. But I could stay in Mexico if I wanted to. Oh, who am I kidding. I'll be back next week. Crap.

We leave tomorrow for the beautiful Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya resort. I can already feel the warm sun on my skin; hear the waves wash against the shore; taste the fruity cold drinks slide down my throat ... Aaaaah! Paradise!!

I will think of you, my faithful readers, with each sip of my margarita.

Cheers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay it's bad enough that you don't have any snow in Toronto like I do here in the great white north but to rub in Mexico!!! Sister or not....'You're a flacon de neige and I hate you!'

Clippy Mat said...

you will think of us when you drink your margaritas???
that's a damn lie and you know it.
but have fun crazy mo.
i'm jealous.
take photos.
i know you will
:-))