Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tasting the Nummy Treat



I got to eat the cupcake.
Oh yeah!
Me.
Got to eat the nummy treat.
Chocolate.
With chocolate icing.
And a wee chocolate button.

Oh, you were thinking
the other cupcake.
Easy now!
I'm a married woman.

I'm all about presentation.
The cupcake comes in a wee box.



Let's take a peek inside, shall we?



Now if that doesn't scream
"Come take a bite outta me!"
I don't know what does.

It's pefection, dontchya think?



And now it's over.
I'm a little sad.
And more than a little spent.





2 comments:

lady fairchilde said...

Mmmmm, I just licked my cupcake's icing - oh yes I did!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so devine, I almost licked my computer screen. So not fair, I am watching my waiste line. Oh to have a bite!

Karen