Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Nummy Treat



Robi, Courtini and I went to Starbucks yesterday.
It's an addiction, I know.
Don't give me a hard time about it.

So Robi places her order
and walks over to the Barista counter
to wait for her Caramel Macchiato.
I order my Skinny Vanilla Latte
and as I wander over to the Barista counter,
my eye catches something yummy behind the glass display.
Oooh! Shiny!!

Cupcakes.
Three of them.
Vanilla with white icing.
Strawberry with pink icing.
And ... wait for it ...

Chocolate. With. Chocolate. Icing.

OHH! EMM! GEE!

I walk up to Robi and whisper:
"There's a delicious cupcake over there."

Robi nods and says, with meaning,
"I know!"
But she's not looking at the cupcake display.

Robi has nodded her head towards the Barista counter.
My gaze follows her line of vision and I understand.
Behind the counter is an Italian god.

"Oh yeah," I say, in complete agreement.
"That is delicious cupcake."



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA.. you are hilarious! I will have to check it out the next time I'm there.

Bobbi