Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Spa Day, Yo!

The girls are desperate for spa day. At least Alex and I are. Alex sent me a text message last night.

"January 10 or 24 works for me for spa day. I want a mani, pedi, massage and reflexology. Book it."

Geez! I write back "You're so bossy!" She insists that she would have written more but she ran out of text space.

I giggle at her response, but I'm a little conflicted. Can BJ make it? I share my thoughts with The Husband, about how we never seem to see BJ anymore. "You email her," he says ... and in his best gangsta voice (know that TH is as white as Mayberry!), dictates the message:

"You should get yo baby daddy ta take da shorty fo da weekend so you can hang wit yo home girls. Hope you can come. Don't dis yo posse. Peace out. Word."

I sent the message, but haven't heard anything back yet. Gee, I wonder why??

1 comment:

Clippy Mat said...

yoyoyo mo:
maybe she don't wanna go spa-ing wif de mad mo!
what?
i have no idea what i'm doing.
ignore me.
:-))