Thursday, February 19, 2009

Puppy Pics

Busy Bee Suz asked me to post pictures of Puppy. And I'm happy to oblige. Honestly, I'm like a gushing parent with this guy.

We did a lot of reading before we decided to adopt Puppy. Personality traits, pros, cons. This seemed like the perfect dog for us. They're already house broken. They sleep all day long. They don't bark much. Perfect.

And they're very affectionate. We're talking big, wet kisses. I mean look at that tongue! It's HUGE!



I like this next picture. This was taken shortly after we got him, so I wasn't sure what that face meant.

Now I do. Ears up. Tongue pulled back in. It means:

"Whassat?! Is that a bunny? Should I go after it?! I wanna go after it! Let me go after it!!"



And this is how we find him when we come home from work. Showing everyone his junk. Like he's all proud or something. A Ron Jeremy wanna-be.


Put that thang away, dude! No one wants to see your lipstick!!

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

So cute and so funny. SO was he a rescue? I have always heard they make wonderful companions. My Dad had a whippit (sp) you know the miniature ones. He was cute, but a bit hyper, but I don't think he was excercised enough either.
Thanks for sharing.

Little Miss Sunshine State said...

I used to beg my husband to let me rescue a greyhound. Every one I've met is so sweet.

I've heard some sad stories about some and my husband is afraid they would be too emotionally needy.

Yours is a gorgeous guy.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Puppy is such a handsome boy!! What a fantastic blog......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Kristina said...

BAHAHAHAHAhAHA! So glad I got to see a picture of The Puppy...even if he was a little "exposed."