I stumbled across a meme at Busy Bee Suz. She said we could play along if we wanted. No rules, just answer the questions. I won't tag anyone, but if you feel like playing along, feel free. And if you don't have a hubby, make one up! That's even more fun!!
Here goes ...
1) Husband's Name: The Husband. Or Pooh Head. It depends.
2) How long have you been married? This past October we celebrated our 7-Year Itch Anniversary.
3) How long did you date? Ten years. I'm a slow learner.
4) How old is he? It's a secret. He doesn't tell anyone how old he is. It was almost a year before I found out!
5) Who eats more sweets? Hmmm ... tough one. We both have a weakness for the sweets.
6) Who is the better singer? Neither one of us can carry a tune in a bucket. However, The Husband does know the lyrics to just about every song ever written.
7) Who is smarter? He is. Hands down. He'll argue the point, but there's no question he's smarter. Just ask BJ about the time we played Trivial Pursuit together. He kicked our asses!
8) Who does the laundry? He does. And he's damn good at it too. Stains and all.
9) Who pays the bills? He does. I'm not good with the whole money thing. Just ask him.
10) Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ah ... The Husband would say "I sleep on the left. She sleeps on however much of the bed she wants, and I sleep on what's left." I'm a bit of a bed hog. And blanket hog. And I snore. Honestly I don't know why he doesn't just smother me with my pillow.
11) Who mows the lawn? He does.
12) Who cooks dinner? He does. Have you been reading my blog? I can't cook people! The Husband is an amazing cook!
13) Who drives? If we're going somewhere together, he drives. I like his driving. He's one of the few people I feel comfortable with as a passenger. He's aggressive without being a bully. And we usually yell the same insult to the other drivers.
14) Who is the first to say they are wrong? I don't think I'm familiar with that phrase.
15) Who kissed who first? Isn't that a little personal?!
16) Who asked who out first? I think I invited him over for dinner. All I remember is the deep-fried ravioli.
17) Who wears the pants? Puppy and Kitty are the bosses. No contest. But they usually go commando.
He cooks, he cleans, he does laundry ... am I a lucky girl or what? Don't think I don't know it! Love you, hon!