Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Aaaand ... we're back

I absolutely love going to the States -- the Land of Customer Service.

May I help you?
Would you like a refill?
Have a nice day, Ya'll.

God Bless America!

Even the bratty kids at the breakfast buffet were polite enough to say "excuse me" before they shoved their way through.

Unfortunately, the goodwill of the American People couldn't infuse happiness into The Girl who just couldn't (or wouldn't) get into the Family Vacation. Perhaps the next vacation will be sans Girl.

* * * * *

After many hours at The Henry Ford Museum:
Me: "Did we see everything?"
The Husband: "Well, we haven't seen George Washington's camp cot."

Two moms with two little boys at Chick-fil-A:
Boy: I hate you! (hits other boy)
Mom: We don't say that!
Boy: I was talking to the floor.
Mom: You were talking to the floor?
Boy: Yeah ... I hate you, floor!

No comments: