Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Slam



It's summer, and you know what that means.
Office Summer Parties.

Ho hum.
Or, in the words of Vampire Willow:
Bored now.

Our party is tonight.
A BBQ on the patio behind our building.
Burgers and such.

The interesting thing to note is that
we're expecting thunder showers today.
Hmmmm...

Regardless, I can't go.
I'm staying at the Sleep Clinic tonight
and have to go straight home after work.

Oh well.

I was using my sarcastic font on that last line.

M'Licious sent me an email yesterday,
bragging about her office summer party.

Our summer party, she writes,
is at La'Maquette at King and Church.

And she sends a link.
Which I click on.

The first thing I notice on their site
is their claim to fame:

VOTED "MOST ROMANTIC" 2007

I see.
And this is where you're having your office party?

I want to read her job description.
I'm guessing it's a little more 'involved' than mine.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just cuz our office is smaller and everyone likes everybody.... doesn't mean my job description is more "involved" :(

M'Licious!!! ;) jk