Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wolves and Sheep



I got an email today from a Wolf.
Not in the literal sense, of course.
He was, after all, wearing sheep's clothing.

It was a message at my tiny business.
It's a wee little thing...nothing, really.
But it keeps me occupied,
keeps me out of trouble (most of the time),
and allows me to participate in craft shows a few times a year.

And it's mine.

So, back to my story ...
I get a message today,
completely unsolicited,
from a name I do not recognize.

The message reads:

Good day,
as promised,
Jonathan.

The Subject line was Changelog 07.06.2010
from Jonathan Eddy.
His email address, allegedly, is sentryhu1@renson.com.

Attached to the Wolf's email is a zip file.
Of course, I didn't open it.
Do you think I'm stupid?

I just wanted to let Jonathan The Wolf
know that I'm on to him.
Your little game didn't work.

And I've reported your ass.
Stupidhead.



No comments: