Thursday, September 30, 2010

And the Magic Begins



Have I mentioned I'm a huge Harry Potter fan?
An enormous Potterhead.

I can't tell you how many times I've read the books.
Well, I can.
I read the first book soon after it was released.
I was reading it to a friend's daughter,
the quintessential bedtime read,
and was intrigued by the story.
My friend insisted I'd like the book,
so I bought it.

And fell in love.

Each time a new book was released,
I would reread the series from the beginning.

Whenever a movie is released,
same thing.

Do the math.
I've read the books many times over.

Part 1 of the last movie is set to be released
on November 19.
Needless to say, I'm well into the series
for the umpteenth time.
I am now reading The Order of the Phoenix.
They're sorting the first years right now.

By far, my favourite character has become
Luna "Loony" Lovegood.
And the actress who plays her in the movies
is spot on!

Lady Fairchilde, Robi and I have a date to see the movie.
I just ordered my t-shirt to wear on opening night.



I wonder if the WB will send it by Owl Post.



No comments: